Saturday, September 14, 2013

I´ve been paper scrapping!

It´s been ages since I paper scrapped a layout but then I decided it was time after seeing the challenge #88 at CSI - Color, Stories, Inspiration. You have to make a layout with these starting points:


Here´s how my layout ended up looking:


As you can see on the close-ups there´s several layers:



Credits: CSI coordinates 88, patterned papers from DCVW (Mariposa), Hero Arts and Reprint.Wood veneer speach bubble from SC. Half pearls and string of stars from Reprint. Flowers from Prima and leaves from both Prima and YouDo

*****

Today it´s also time for me to show you some new kits from my designer CT´s. Yesterday The Ardent Sparrow and Valorie Vibbens released this beautiful collab which is on sale this weekend:


If you´re a subscriber to the newsletter you get these awesome journaling cards for free - or you can buy them.....

Here´s my layout:


I have to tell you that I´ve recolored some of the elements in the kit to better fit my color scheme...

Juliana Kneipp is releasing a new kit TODAY which is also on sale this weekend:


I think the kit is awesome and I made a page about how we really wanna go to New York:



Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie has finally come to Sunday in their Days of the week series:


....and the add-on....


Both of them are also on SALE this weekend, but I´m a bit behind here so I´m not finished with my layout...eeeek!

I hope you got inspired to CREATE something now and that you like what you see! 
Have a wonderful weekend!/ Carina

No comments: