Saturday, July 13, 2013

Two new cards and a load of layouts

Here in Sweden it´s super hot and we´ve just been taking a swim in the lake. It felt so good to cool down a bit. This is summer at it´s best!

Yesterday we went and celebrated a newborn and a 17 year old so I can finally show you the cards I did this week:


Credits: *Teen Fairy Mia - digital stamp by Mo Manning*patterned papers from Basic Grey*flowers - Prima* half pearls, paper doilie, lace - Reprint Artstamps* text stamp OM840H Grattis Hurra - Reprint Artstamps*versafine black*Spectrum Noir pens- Crafter´s Companion*

Credits: *Tiny Baby digital stamp - Some Odd Girl*patterned papers - DCWV* cardstock-Bazzill*Ribbons- DCWV*Spectrum noir pens- Crafter´s Companion*

I actually made two more cards but I can´t show them yet since they´re for the Formex Fair in August 2013. 

When it comes to digiscrapping I´ve been a really lazy girl lately so I have a lot of layouts that I´ve sadly haven´t got around to post here. I don´t wanna hoard you so I´ll just show you the latest ones and come back with more in another posting.


Credits: 
 Etc. by Danyale, Forever Joy Designs, Wishing Well Creations, and Mari Koegelenberg, MSA.
Template by Mommyish.


Credits: Good Enough by Red Ivy Design, ScrapOrchard 


Credits: 
In The Forest by Orchard Girls, Chelle's Creations, Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs, 
Dream Big Designs, Amanda Heimann 
and Kristin Aagard Designs, Scraporchard 


Credits:
Summer Fun by Heather Roselli & Mari Koegelenberg, SSD 


Credits:
Water Play by Juno Designs & Stolen Moments, ScrapMatters  


Credits:
In the City by and Lyndsay Riches and Scrapping with Liz, 
Laura Banasiak, WM[squared] Designs and Sugary Fancy Designs, Scraporchard 

That´s it for now!
Hugs, Carina





No comments: