Monday, July 22, 2013

New wonderful digi-kits

I got some new gorgeous kits to play with from two of my designers - the other designers are on holiday too just like me!

Here´s from Laitha´s Designs:


and wonderful add-ons for it: 
(I´m showing you the bundle here, but you can buy them separately too)


My layouts:



From Mari Koegelenberg:


She also has this AWESOME new PRINTABLES for all you PL people or just for your paper scrapping:


Here´s my layout:


Now, if you´ve been looking closely to my latest digital layouts you might see a theme going on here in almost everyone of them. I´m planning to print a new book about our latest trip to London so I´m working HARD to get layouts for it! I will probably not fill it solely with layouts though....

This will be it for now since it´s way too good weather outside to be sitting here in front of the computer.

Hope you all have a wonderful day - wherever you are!

Hugs, Carina

No comments: