When I started out my PL I bought a package of mixed plastic pockets from Becky Higgins, and I tried to spread the different designs even throughout my album. I can honestly say that the pocket design for these two weeks aren't my favorite ones, but I think they turned out just fine:
What I love the best (besides the memories... ;D ) is that I´ve been using lots of my fav products here. like these:
- Snap & Click Stamp set by Allison Kreft Designs - Websters Pages
- Typewriter Letters clearstamps - HeroArts
- On this day stamp - BoBunny
- Patterned papers from Reprint Artstamps
- Lots of different washi tapes from companies like Bazzill and K& Company.
- Stickers from Sn@p Studio/Simple Stories
- Journaling cards from: The Rain Edition and The Honey Edition - Project Life Core kits; Memo - We R Memory Keepers.
- Mini letter stamps from Granit
The bummer is that I´m out on ink in my printer, but it´s getting here in my mailbox tomorrow already! I can´t wait to print some more photos for the following weeks!