Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Preparing for our trip

Soon - like really soon - we´re off to London again and this time I´m bringing a mini Smash-album with me along with some markers and washitape. I plan to scrap as I go this time. I´ve been preparing it a bit and here´s some pics:

Before (I had to borrow a pic from K& Co since I forgot to take a before photo myself)

How it looks inside:
.... and now it looks like this:
Front:
                                           

Back:


 ...and inside:




I used loads of fun stuff like:
  • London Underground and London Elements stamp sets from Artistic Outpost
  • Digital goodies from Kate Hadfield and Captivated Visions
  • Tissue tape from Tim Holtz
I´m soo looking forward to using this one! <3 div="">

I also made some serious PL shopping and when all the gorgeousness arrived I realized that I could almost fill my whole album with this! Yay!
I love how this syncs with my color board I posted:




...and this for the Smash-album:


Tomorrow we´re celebrating the National Day for Sweden and enjoy a day off!
Until next time - take care and enjoy the moment!





No comments: