Friday, May 31, 2013

Worst blogger ever...

Hi guys!
I promise - I´m still alive, but it´s seems like everything goes at warp speed right now.... So here´s some really random stuff.

If you want a nice little Project Life freebie - I made one for this last Sunday over at Allt om Scrap which is both in English and in Swedish:



You will find the links by clicking HERE!

Oh, and about Project Life. I´ve been havinga struggle with choosing a color theme for mine and so far it´s pretty much a bit of everything. But then I found the most inspiring pic over at Ali Edwards blog and made this little mood board for myself:


I guess you can see those colors in the freebie right??? LOL!!!
Now only time will tell if I manage to stick to it... ;D

Life´s really hectic around here with design deadlines and school ending ( remember I´m a teacher right????) so I´m sooo longing for things to slow down!

Oh, and I´m so excited since we´re going to London right at the beginning of the vacation!!!! YAY!!!!

Have it great - and I really hope I´ll be back sooon!!!! Hugs


2 comments:

Anja said...

Thanks for the freebie.

lemondedis said...

thank you so much ! I shared the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL and there : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/