Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello - anyone out there???

It´s been way too long since I updated here and I really need to get it together again!

So what´s been happening since my last time here? The major thing for me is that we´ve been changing rooms here at home and FINALLY I can say that I have a craftspace that I LOVE! Here´s some pics of my new dig:
My mac heaven:


My desk:


Full view:


Baskets and boxes on open shelves:


And I totally love these:


Some of my inspirational literature:


My two Expedit shelves jam packed with fun stuff:


And meet my new darling - my Råskog for all my yummy altering stuff:


I could probably spend all my free time in here!

Thanks for popping by today and I´ll be back on Wednesday at the latest with more...
Hugs to all of you!
Carina




No comments: