Friday, March 29, 2013

This and that

Today´s there´s a little bit of everything. Like this Easter card I made for Reprint this week:


Then there´s some new digital layouts:






(images are linked for credits)

New wonderful kits from my designers:



I will be able to show you two wonderful new kits tomorrow from Mari Koegelenberg: and Juliana Kneipp. Here´s some sneak peaks:



Both will be available at The Sweet Shoppe Designs!

I also spent my whole digiscrapping budget for April already on these:




and I got this one for free:





To top it all off today we have total chaos here at home. We decided to change rooms and are switching places for our master bedroom AND the craft room!!! There´s just stuff everywhere but it´s gonna be awesome when it´s finished!!! I promise pics when we´re done....

HAPPY EASTER to all of you!
Hugs, Carina













No comments: