Saturday, March 16, 2013

New digital layouts

Since it´s Saturday it means release day over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I got two gorgeous collabs to play around with this time:



Here are my two first layouts:



But let´s not forget the new little mini from The Ardent Sparrow:


Using some additional goodies from Rebecca I came up with this layout:


I´m also taking part of the March challenge over at Pixels & Co which consists in using the same template in three different ways. You can read about it here. I´ve done two so far:



I´ve linked them to my gallery over at Pixels & Co for full credits info.

Finally here´s some layouts I made for Laitha´s Designs which is planned to be released today at the latest called Spring Break:



I´ll provide a link for this gorgeous kit when it shows up in her store.

As to wrap it up this Saturday I can´t resist showing you my coloring of my two new stamps from Kenny K using Spectrum Noir:



Have a wonderful Saturday! <3 p="">











No comments: