Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New cards!

Today is my blog day over at Reprint and I can finally show you one of the cards I did on the scrap event (Haboscrappen).



You can find all the details about it by clicking HERE.

I´m still home sick with a cold, but I managed to do some scrapping yesterday. I actually bought some new digistamps from Mo Manning, Saturated Canary and Kenny K. In this card there´s a stamp from Mo Manning:


Isn´t she adorable? I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens. All the other materials are from things I won at the scrap event! The beautiful papers are from The Sweetest Thing paper pad - My Mind´s Eye, beads - Magnolia and the white ribbon (unknown brand).

I´m keeping my posting short this time since I wanna get scrapping here! ;D
Thanks for stopping by - cheers!

No comments: