Sunday, March 24, 2013

...and it is Sunday - again!

I can´t believe that this last week has gone by so fast and I really expected to have been here with some updates. So here´s to a jam packed Sunday posting.

This Wednesday it was my time to blog over at Reprint with this card:




If you click HERE you can find all the details on what I´ve used for it.

I made a load of new digital layouts and even though I´m against posting too many layouts at the same time I totally flooded the galleries yesterday:





All the pics are linked to my DST gallery for credits.

Since it´s Sunday today there´s a new issue of Allt om Scrap which you can find HERE
Here´s the layout I did for full credits:


All the digital stuff are from The Ardent Sparrow - layout is linked.

Hoping you´re having a wonderful Sunday!





No comments: