Saturday, February 09, 2013

Project Life progress

I´ve completed more pages for my Project Life and would have finished one more week if my lame printer hadn´t decided to mess around...ah, le sigh...I´m so tired of the darn thing and I wish I´d bought another brand. Enough said about that. Here´s week 3-5:




If it wasn´t enough having problems with the printer I discovered AFTER photographing that I had two week 4! The last pick IS week 5 and I´ve changed it, but I haven´t the energy to photograph it again so just imagine it with a number 5 instead - lol!
So what do you think? Should I embellish them more or are they just fine like this? I´d love to hear what you think - so please take time and comment!

I´ve also done a tag for Valentine´s Day:


I played around with my distress inks and ink sprays to create the colors on the tag. I wrote the word love with a marker and used some different white pens to doodle a bit. The little butterfly is heat embossed. The cute stamp is from Some Odd Girl - Gingerbread Kaylee - and it´s my first attempt using the Distress Markers!

Since it´s Saturday it´s new release day over at Sweet Shoppe Designs AND they´re celebrating their 7th Anniversary. I got some new goodies from my designers:






You can find them all by clicking HERE.

Here are my layouts:





Make sure you don´t miss the grand opening sale over at Pixels & Co and especially The Ardent Sparrow! I just love her unique kits!

I got this brand new bundle to play with:


...and I came up with this:


Have a wonderful joyful weekend!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: