Saturday, February 16, 2013

I have got a little something for ya...

Hi everyone!
Geez it seems like ages since I last been here, but I´m still recovering from my sickness.

Today I wanna share some of the gorgeous new stuff that I´ve been playing with and then I wanna share a freebie with all my Swedish and hopefully nordic readers. I made some Project Life fillers in Swedish and I´m gonna make more since I want some for myself. Hope you will like them...
Here´s to the digi first:






...and my layouts:






Now over to my freebie - some filler cards for your Project Life or 365. If anyone wants them in English, please let me know...


....and the link is HERE!

Have it great!/ Carina

3 comments:

agravette said...

oh, i would love an english copy please! thank you so much for sharing!

agravette said...

forgot to leave my email: jasongravette @ aol . com

A'laEmmeli said...

Jag kom på att du tipsade om svenska PL freebies på din sida och gick in och kikade men jag förstår mig inte på 4 shared, hur man laddar ner... :-/ så jag har inte kunnat ladda ner något än! Hur gör man? Jättefina alster du gör! :)