Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project Life and new releases

Hi there!
Today´s the week´s release day over at the Sweet Shoppe and just look what I got to play with:



...and some re-releases:




I made these:




I wrote yesterday about starting the Project Life (again). Last year I got about 4 weeks done and then it kinda slipped through my fingers and I realized I had no chance to keep up. Now it´s week 3 of 2013 and this time I wanna stay on track. I´m gonna let go of some of my own demands to be perfect and just be ok with it - Embrace the imperfect! I need to get more finishing touches and here´s the view of my craft table right now:


I promise you more pics when I´m done with week 1 & 2!

I´m planning to make some filler templates where I can just pop in my pics and have some digital play before printing. It´s gonna be such a time saver....

Hugs, Carina

No comments: