Monday, January 21, 2013

My first two weeks are done!

This year I´m determined to stay on top of my Project Life album and now I can proudly say that I´ve done the two first weeks of 2013. YAY! Here they are:



As for now I´m just going with what feels right for the moment when it comes to colors - totally random. But I feel that it´s just like life itself - it´s not perfect or color coordinated. I´m making mine hybrid so here´s stuff from all over the place. Here´s some credits:

*Mari Koegelenberg*Rebecca Wagler*Juno Designs*Miss Tiina*My Mind´s Eye*Echo Park*October Afternoon*Reprint Artstamps* Prima Marketing....

I also got two new books that I feel so inspired by:


The book on the left is by Tone Finnanger and has a lot of wonderful sewing projects. The one on the right is by Anna Örnberg and contains loads of unique and beautiful jewelry projects. It really itches to get started with something here... ;D

Hope you all get to have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Carina

No comments: