Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!
Tomorrow´s Christmas Eve and here in our house there´s a mountain of presents waiting in our living room for the family. I´m so excited to see what I get AND to see what my family members think of the stuff I got them.

Today I´ve been blogging about expectations for the December Daily over at Allt om Scrap.  I made this layout using Christmas Past kit by Memory Clips, ScrapMatters:


I also made this layout today for Rebecca Wagler with her latest goodies - The Madelyn papers and elements:


This is actually for a calendar I´m planning on printing at home. I should be starting with January but why make things easy, right?


And since I´ve not been as good at updating my blog here´s some more stuff that I made:

Credits: Delicious Days kit by Laitha´s Designs.

Credits: Ready > Set > Go mega kit by Juliana Kneipp.


Credits for both layouts above: Season of Joy by Juno Designs.

Another project I´ve started with is my own Christmas cook book. I want to have all my favs in one place - so much easier! Here´s the cover and one of the pages inside:


Credits for both: A Vintage Christmas Kit and 
AVintage Christmas add-on bundle by Laitha´s Designs

*******************

All that´s left for me now is to wish you all a very

Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Carina








No comments: