Monday, November 05, 2012

iNSD is a killer!

Hello there!
All of you that are a part of the digi community have probably spent your fair share of time online these last day with iNSD (interNational Scrapbooking Day) going on. I don´t know why they still bother to call it "day" since it lasts all weekend... LOL!
So what did you spend your money on then? I swore this time not to spend so much but it got more than I´d planned - eeek.  If I add up all the stuff I got with freebies, blog trains AND TDD files I got loads of new things.






The best part of this is that I discover "new" designers which is always fun. The bad thing? Not enough time to play and an empty wallet. 

As you probably noticed I´ve revamped the blog. I forgot to do a credit button, but it´s coming. I can tell you that I´ve been using much of the Wonderland kit by Rebecca Wagler, ellies from Juliana Kneipp and the lovely alphas are all Mari Koegelenberg.

Now I´m off to work. What´s your plans for today?
Hugs/ Carina

No comments: