Sunday, October 28, 2012

What´s going on.....

Hi everyone and jeepers I can´t believe that I haven´t been here updating!!!
I got lots of fun to share with you and this time I´m starting with the digital goodies.
Credits for the two first layouts is Berry Sweet kit by Juliana Kneipp, DHD:


YES - I´m one of those True Blood nerds! Can you blame me after looking at that pic?

This one is made with Sew Happy Together kit by Rebecca Wagler, DHD:


I have more digital goodies, but I have to waith until next week to share them... ;D

Paperwise then....Let´s start with my blog post for Reprint this week:


Seeing it now I feel pleased with the result but to be honest this was NOT the way I planned this card from the beginning. I actually aimed for a card with turquoise colors but when I was trying to add some more color to the edges it went all wrong. But instead of throwing it away I went with what I had and by that you could say that this really was a surprise card! Read all the credits here.

When I was on the scrapping get together in Habo, I got to see a friend using Dylusions and I knew that I just HAD to have them...So I found a good price online here in Sweden and got all except one color plus some other goodies:


At the same time I got new stuff from Reprint so my craft table was stuffed with goodies! I might show you later some of them, but defenitely the things I will make with them...

I was really inspired this week and finally had the courage to start using one of the thrift store books to turn into an art journal. Here´s my first page:


Then on Friday I used my new Dylusions and made this:


Guess that´s it for now...Until next time - have it great!
/Carina

No comments: