Friday, October 05, 2012

The Friday List

It´s Friday which means I get to share some goodies and a new Friday list...


All NEW from Juno Design, ScrapMatters is this gorgeous kit:


Don´t you just love the colors here?
I made this layout:


As you -hopefully - see I made some new blogwear. You actually get a real nice sneak peak of Mari Kogelenberg´s new adorable Halloween kit that´s releasing tomorrow over at The Sweet Shoppe Designs....

Here´s my Friday list:
  • READING: One day by David Nicholls
  • WATCHING: Revenge and Grey´s Anatomy
  • TRYING: Not to stress
  • COOKING:Nothing today! ;D
  • DRINKING: Tea
  • CALLING: My sweetheart
  • TYPING: DD 
  • PINNING: card layouts
  • SCRAPPING: Cards
  • DOING: Taking autumn photos
  • GOING/RIDING: My bike
  • LOVE: That it´s Friday
  • HATE: having such tight budget right now
  • DISCOVERING: New recipes
  • ENJOYING: The sun today
  • THINKING: That it worked out alright to be back to work
  • FEELING: Tired
  • HOPING: For more sun
  • LISTENING: to Coldplay, John Mayer and Krister (Swedish radio show)
  • CELEBRATING: It´s the weekend
  • SMELLING: The dog...
  • THANKFUL: For hubby
  • THINKING OF: what to do next
Ok - I have to admit that I´ve shortened it a bit and I wouldn´t be surprised if there´s gonna be more changes before I feel it´s really good.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! /Carina

No comments: