Thursday, October 18, 2012

Smash book pages

I love my Smashbook from K & Company and I think I finally lost my anxiousness about putting stuff into it. I´m working on letting go of the idea that everything has to be totally perfect. So here´s what I´ve done recently......


  • I started a reading list and writing a short comment what I thought of it:



  • These pages were just perfect to jot down my dream places to travel to:



  • I made a two-pager about the Coldplay concert we went to 8/30. On the left side is a list of all the songs that they played with comments from a newspaper and on the right is our own photos:



  • I was sorting things in my craft room and came across some interior design magazines that I´d been saving. After flicking through them I was left with these pics as inspiration - and the rest went to the recycling bin! 


And scrapwise...well here we go:

Credits: Purple Delight page kit and Purple Delight Add-ons bundle by Laitha´s Designs

Credits: Sunshine Girl collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Erica Zane, SSD

Credits: Freakin´Adorable by Mari Koegelenberg & Danielle Engebretson, SSD

Credits: My favorite pasttime: Reading by Juno Designs, ScrapMatters


Credits: Both with Romantic Fall collab kit by Laitha´s Designs and Armina Designs



I´m leaving you with this preview of Mari Koelenberg coming kit this Friday/Saturday at SSD:


Hugs, Carina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Nokia 5228 is such a good phone that has the price of a midrange
phone and features of a high end phone. Online courses also provide baby
boomers the chance to learn something new.
Just just take as numerous photos as you can, tweaking as
you go and you will quickly have a gorgeous however daily life masterpiece.



My blog post wedding photography online course