Sunday, October 14, 2012

Min första layout för Allt om Scrap

Idag är det söndag och det innebär en ny söndagsbilaga hos Allt om Scrap! Idag är det också premiär för mitt första alster för AoS. Temat var "resa" och jag valde ett citat som handlar mer om den resa som man själv gör genom livet:


Material: 
A Gesso of a Mess - Captivated Visions, Scrapbook Graphics. 
The Laurel elements; The summer kit och The Penelope kit - 
alla av Rebecca Wagler, DHD.

Klicka HÄR för att komma till hela söndagsbilagan och se alla snygga alster från resten av gänget!

OK- for all you who don´t read English - here´s the short version of the text above: The layout is my first for the Swedish online scrapbooking magazine Allt om Scrap. The theme was travel and I was thinking about the journey of yourself.

Now over to English only.... ;D

Be sure not to miss this over at The Sweet Shoppe Designs:


Lots of stuff from the designers´s vaults to a bargain price. Here´s some that I got from before or just bought...

This one -new for me - from Libby Pritchett seems perfect for those moments you wanna scrap that 
isn´t all flowers and sunshine:


I got all these alphas in my collection - but they´re soo stinkin´cute and soo useful:


Another one hiding in my stash is this one from Erica Zane. This is an awesome party kit and soooo perfect if you´re a hybrid scrapper:


Also new for me is this one from Penny Springmann:


Now this is one of my all time favs from Erica Zane and I´ve used it A LOT! Inside there´s an alpha to die for - promise!!! Buy it!


Another favorite is this vintage kit Noel by Mari Koegelenberg. This one is also perfect for all hybird scrappers. I still use this one so I highly recommend it:


This one is already also in my collection, but I just LOVE the color combo in this one:

Here´s some layouts and hybrids using some of the stuff shown above:




Have  a wonderful evening/day wherever you are!
Hugs, Carina

2 comments:

Marie/Mison said...

Älskar hur du använt knappar på layouten till Aos.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Din första layout för AOS är absolut helt fantastisk =) Så kul att ha dig med i teamet!

Kramiz Maja