Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!

I just love Fridays and looking forward to the weekend! Tomorrow I´m gonna be at a scrap get-together all day long and I´m thinking really hard on what to take with me. As usual I´m gonna pack a load of stuff that I end up not using...It´s gonna be sooo much fun!

I missed making a list last Friday, but here´s one for this week:


  • READING: Änglamakerskan by Camilla Läckberg
  • WATCHING: Revenge and Big Bang Theory
  • TRYING: To get my things together for tomorrow
  • COOKING: Tomato sauce for tonights pizza
  • DRINKING: Somersby apple cider
  • CALLING: My scrap pal and making up plans for tomorrow
  • TYPING: Hubby 
  • PINNING: True Blood goodies
  • SCRAPPING: in my Smash album
  • DOING: baking bread
  • GOING/RIDING: My bike
  • LOVE: That hubby´s soon home! <3 i="i">
  • HATE: the weather right now- rainy and gloomy
  • DISCOVERING: new stuff (for me that is) in PSE
  • ENJOYING: The peace
  • THINKING: That it worked out alright to be back to work
  • FEELING: Tired, but happy
  • HOPING: For more sun - again
  • LISTENING: to Mumford & Son
  • CELEBRATING: nothing special
  • SMELLING: Fresh baked bread
  • THANKFUL: for having a wonderful job with awesome co-workers
  • THINKING OF: what to bring tomorrow...
What are YOU up to???

Hugs
Carina

No comments: