Thursday, September 06, 2012

Tags, tags...and more tags

Yesterday I blogged for Reprint and this time it was specified what they expected. I got tags and three different stamps that I had to create something with. So I went for some of my fav things like distress inks+ embossing folders and fired away... Now brace yourself since I´m gonna post ALL of the little tags:








You can find all the details HERE!

This month I swore that I would´t by ANY new scrapbooking stuff, but you can guess how long I managed to keep that promise - not more than a day or two! LOL! The thing that got me to go for it was a SMASH book + date stamp and washitape from K&Company. I´m so glad that I did since I just LOVE it! 


Here´s what I´ve done so far:


The only problem now is that I want them all...So if anyone wonder what to give me- now you know....;D I also got my eyes set on all the little things that you can add to this....

Peace & Love everyone!
/Carina


No comments: