Sunday, September 16, 2012

Soft and sleepy Sunday

I think Sundays might be my absolute favorite day of the week. It´s ok to chill before a new work week begins again. For the moment I´m on sick leave full time, but still....

I have some fabulous new kits to show you and I´ve got the chance to play around with them too!

Journal your life is a collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Traci Reed. I just <3love all="all" and="and" bokeh="bokeh" color="color" combos="combos" details="details" goodie:="goodie:" in="in" p="p" the="the" this="this">

I took a walk down the serious path and created these two:



 Next is Simple Pleasures by Juliana Kneipp. Her kits has always the most fun little embellishments and they really feels "artsy".


Here´s my first layout:


The last layout I´m gonna show you is made with these gorgeous products. First one is A gesso of a mess by Captivated Visions:


Second is the kit I kraft you kraft collab by Studio Basics Designs and Little Butterfly Wings: 


Mixing them together and I came up with this:


I rarely buy any kits (would probably do if I had more money - lol!) but the two above where too good to not grab. I´m so lucky being on the teams that I am since they´re really some of my fav designer and I love that I get to play with their awesome stuff! Even if I were´t I´d gladly recommend them anyway since their stuff is always a good buy. 

Have you ever bought a kit just to discover that it was NOT what you thought it would be? Well I have, but sometimes it´s really hard to judge by looking at previews. The worst is when there´s layouts with loads of stuff that´s NOT in the kit!

Enough rambling! 
I hope you got some inspiration to scrap. I´m going to grab some ice-cream now and then get crafty!
Hugs
Carina

No comments: