Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I´m so excited!

I got a very exciting email the other day and I feel sooo honored to be asked and to participate in this...What? I´m sorry, but I can´t share that quite yet but as soon as it is I´ll sure tell you. Let´s just say that it has do with my scrapbooking....(are you surprised?)

But I can share some new layouts with you!
I´ve been a long time member of The Daily Digi and I have just missed ONE month since the beginning. Most of the time I´m really happy with the files I get every month and this month was definitely one of the best. For you who don´t know anything about this I can summon it up to be an online digital scrapbooking club where you pay $7.50 every month for 7 spankin new designer products. You can read all about it HERE.

So from this month I used a template from Janet Phillips and a kit from Laura Banasiak to create this:


That night was MAGIC! We had an awesome time at the Coldplay concert in Stockholm and it was just the thing I needed right now - to feel relaxed and happy. We slept at a hotel and had a really nice breakfast there before we headed home again.

The other layout is this one made with Home comfy Home by Juliana Kneipp and the DHD September Blueprint:


I might be back and add a couple more layouts to this post later on....
But right now I´m so tired I´m looking cross-eyed on everything. 

Hugs
Carina


No comments: