Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Time -YAY!

Hello peeps! Time for another Friday. Isn´t that a wonderful feeling?
As usual I have some goodies to share from my wonderful designers.

Laitha´s Design is releasing a luscious new kit called Nostalgic Summer. It comes along with some gorgeous add-ons that you can either grab one and one or in a price saving bundle:



Lucky me that I get to play with all the wonderful pieces and I made two layouts with it so far:



Yesterday was the release day for a real treat from Juliana Kneipp:


It also got this matching alpha:


I just love the pastels and the vintage feel of this one! Here´s my first take on it:


Today SHOULD be release day for this fab kit from Mari Koegelenberg and  over at The Sweet Shoppe:


It´s just perfect for your 365 projects or for making something ahead for 2013! There´s gonna be a calendar too and I´ve been contributing with some pages. I´m not sure that I can show you any so I have to come back to this.

**********************

This Wednesday it was my turn to host the Reprint blog and I made a card for Halloween:




I made the pumpkins myself and just hand colored them with Spectrum Noir. Now, I´m too lazy today to write about all the little details so HERE is the link to the Reprint blog where you can read all about it.

I´m planning to get some time to hoover over my craft table and get some stuff done during this weekend....What are your plans?

Have a great one!
Hugs
Carina

No comments: