Friday, September 07, 2012

Fantabulous Friday!

Hi everyone!

Today I have something really nice for you - a NEW FREE KIT! Yup! the only thing is that I just remembered that I forgot to enclose my TOU in the zipped file so it´s gonna be separate here in the blog...but I guess you all know what everyone feels about someone claiming something as theirs when it´s not!

Here are the previews:




The banner took me ages to do so I hope you like it... ;D
Here´s my TOU:


NOW.....

Here´s the link to my new kit:


Enjoy! And as always I would LOVE to see what you make with it. Don´t be shy!

Hoping you all get to have a wonderful weekend
Love Carina

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

jayleigh3 said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you, Carina!

Linda said...

Lovely kit. The colors are very pretty. Thank you

Monika said...

Jag heter Monika och jobbar med tidningen Allt om Scrap. Jag skulle vilja ha kontakt med dig. Mejla mig på moma_se@yahoo.se
Tack på förhand!
Monika

Janet Slusser said...

This is AWESOME!! Thank you SO much!!