Saturday, August 25, 2012

Freebie (for Christmas)

Hi - again! LOL!!
It´s one of these rare moments when I blog TWICE in a day - and I´ve revamped it too!
So - the reason for posting again is that I have a little treat for you. I made some Christmas cut-outs that from the beginning were meant to be on sale for a company I design for, but they didn´t made it.
Therefore I´ll be giving them away FREE here for all you wonderful people who are checking my blog. Here´s a preview:



You´re free to use them in your scrapbooking and paper crafting. If you wanna use them for cards etc that you sale it´s ok - BUT it´s not ok to print them and sell them in any way! You may not post about them claiming them as your own. If you wanna share - direct them to my blog!!! I own the copyright for this. If there´s anything you wonder about - feel free to email me.

If you read - and agreed to what I´ve written above -  download them HERE! Have fun - and as always I would love to see what you make with them....

Cheers!
Carina

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Marie Wisén said...

Ååååå såååå fina!!!!! <3
Tack goa du!

Kram Marie

gareth batty said...

Celebrate your Christmas and new year with unique and personalized christmas gifts from Ezsnaps. Wide range of personalized christmas gifts available at low cost for selection.