Monday, August 20, 2012

Challenges

Hi everyone!
I´ve decided to take part in some scrapbooking challenges to get a little more creative in my paper scrapbooking. So far I´ve been looking into some Swedish ones and I´ve made stuff for two different challenges.

The first one is for Mollys Scrapbooking and their August challenge open for all. The challenge was to be inspired by this photo:


I really liked the colors so I made this card:


Credits:
The fab stamp and the text are digital from Octopode Stamps. The patterned papers are from Vibeke Spigseth/PoppyDesign. You can see some lace from Inkido/Papercraft Scandinavia. Flowers are from Petaloo, Prima and Making Memories and the bling is from Reprint. I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens on a 4cc paper.

The second contribution is for "Lillblomman" and this wonderful sketch:

I ended up with this layout sticking quite a lot the sketch:


...and some close-ups:



Credits:
The patterned paper is from Reprint´s Summer collection "As Time Goes by" and I´ve used the backside of one of the papers. The card stock is also from Reprint. All the flowers, leaves and swirls are made from two die-cuts from Tim Holtz called "Tattered flower garland" and "Festive greenery" using Sizzix BigShot machine. For those I used patterned paper from Tim Holtz paper stack "Lost and found", dotted swiss card stock from Bazzill and blue card stock from Reprint. The last thing I added was brads and bling from Reprint + some Stickles.

OK - that´s it for today! Now I´m off to see Top Model and Dallas!

Lotsa love..../Carina






2 comments:

LillBlomman said...

Kanonfin tolkning! Gillar de blåa blomclsterna massor! Tack för att du ville vara med! Kram!

Lilo said...

Ha ha ha... älskar ditt kort! Stämpeln är störtskön! Och ditt kort är vackert!