Monday, July 09, 2012

New fab stuff!

This weekend Mari Koegelenberg released a really great kit called "All the pretty horses":


I´m even thinking of making a new design for my blog with it.....

Here´s my first layout with it:


Right now I´m a Swedish card competition over at Facebook that only runs for a day! The theme was that you had to make a card that had something to do with wheels. I came up with this:


Credits:
The stamp is from Some Odd Girl and I colored her with Spectrum Noir pens. The text stamp is from Stampers Anonymus/Tim Holtz. The patterned papers are from Reprint´s summer collection "As time goes by". The card stock is from Bazzill and I also used it to punch out the leaves with a punch from Martha Stewart. All the flowers are from Prima and the pearls from Reprint. The pink ribbon is from Tilda Design/Panduro and the lace is from a thrift store.  I also gave it some sparkles using Stickles.

Have a wonderful day/evening/night.... ;D





No comments: