Friday, July 06, 2012

Lots of fun....

...and I hardly know where to begin....

Let me just say that I finally found the perfect paper for using the Spectrum Noir pens here in Sweden! It´s called 4cc paper which I bet is no news to some of you that have been around longer than me! I printed some digital stamps from my inkjet printer and it went soooo well!!! Pics anyone? OK...


 Those adorable stamps are from Some Odd Girl.

The little fairy is colored for a special occasion. My SIL is turning 40 and soon going to London so I made this little tag for her that I´m gonna use on her gift:


Credits:
*Giggle Fairy digital stamp from Some Odd Girl * London Underground + London Elements rubber stamps from Artistic Outpost * Flowers from Prima * Bling from Reprint * Tag made with Tag & Bookplates die from Tim Holtz * Spectrum Noir pens for coloring * Distress Ink stamp pads Barn Door and Faded Jeans from Tim Holtz/Ranger * Stickles.

Next thing is the project I made for Reprint:



Isn´t this just adorable as a card? All the stuff is of course from Reprint and please read HERE for full credits...

If you wanna use the same template as I did for the cute tea pot you can find it HERE .

Now I have to share all the wonderful DIGITAL GOODIES I got to play with for this week......

From Juliana Kneipp:




From Laitha´s Designs:



From Mari Koegelenberg:



Here´s what I made so far:





Wow! This got to be a long post! Thanks for popping in here at my blog and I would really LOVE to get any comments.....;D 


No comments: