Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Get ready for a long and rewarding posting (freebie...!)

Hi everyone!
I have lots of stuff to show you today AND a big surprise for all you who are here and visiting! ;D
I´m gonna start off with all the digital stuff that I got to play with from my wonderful designers:

Let´s start with Mari Koegelenberg and her wonderful Christmas kit:



Then there´s this collab by Laitha´s Design and Manu with luscious rich colors in it:




The last two layouts that I´m showing here are made with the same gorgeous kit from Juliana Kneipp and Jenn Barrette:




****************

I cranked up the sewing machine this week too and finally got around to do my two Tilda Santa Dolls that have been hiding in their box since waaaaaay back and here´s the result:


I think they´re just adorable!

*****************
Remember what I wrote in the beginning of this post - that I had a big surprise and that YOU would be rewarded for visiting my blog? 

Well, I actually made MY OWN DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING KIT! And YES - it´s a freebie for all of you visiting! I´d love to get your comments and feedback on this - don´t be shy! Just make a comment here in the blog.... I´m gonna tease you all with showing a layout I made myself:


It says "Everybody loves strawberries" in Swedish

OK- are you ready? Here it is:


Inside you will find 20 coordinating papers and lots of embellishments like flowers, washitape, doilies, ribbons, buttons and brads!!!!

Here´s the link to download the kit: Lazy Summer Afternoon

And I promise - I´d LOVE to see what you make with it! Send me a link and I´ll post it here on my blog!!!!

Lots of love







11 comments:

Scrappycath said...

Beautiful kit Carina!!

Leanne said...

Looks great can hardy wait to unwrap it. Thank you :)

Linda said...

Thank you

Ione Magrassim said...

que lindo, muito obrigada.

Bright Eyes said...

Beautiful kit. Love the soft colors. Thanks.

Donna Jean Brenaman said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! The colors and individual items are lovely. I so appreciate it when a designer offers kits for free. Thank you so very much!

denise said...

So pretty! I can't wait to try it.

denise said...

So pretty! I can't wait to try it.

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/07/thursdays-guest-freebies_26.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you very pretty,love the dollies.

ccathsoon said...

Thank you