Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I *heart* Some Odd Girl

Hi everyone!
Have I ever mentioned that I love the stamps from Some Odd Girl? If not I´m doing it now - if I have then I´m doing it again.... ;D

Most of my stamps from there a digital - I just love the digistamps - but recently I bought some clearstamps since some of her stamps just releases as clears. I just couldn´t resist the little mermaids:


You can buy your stamps directly from Some Odd Girl, but I bought mine from a Swedish online shop - Mollys Scrapbooking. I also got these from the same shop that were on sale:


I think I got lucky with that last one - it´s not in the store at Mollys Scrapbooking OR Some Odd Girl anymore....

I´ve been having so much fun coloring the mermaids and their friends with my ProMarkers and I got a card to show you that is for the monthly challenge over at Some Odd Girl:




If you look closely you can see that I put some Stickles on her to give her some sparkles. I made the background with different papers from Imaginisce, Jillibean Soup and Sassafras Lass. The flowers are from Prima and the half pearls from Reprint. She´s sitting on a paper rosette that I made from a Tim Holtz die. 

I guess that´s it for today. Tomorrow I will be back with my posting for Reprint Artstamps.

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just so pretty!!! Gorgeous details!

Thanks so much for joining us at SOG!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Leah Crowe said...

She is stunning, Carina!! I adore the stickles on her, the colors are fabulous too! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl!!
hugs, Leah

...just Barbara said...

Such a fun summer card and I love all the bling and glitter! The papers are great. :D Thanks for playing along in the Some Odd Girl challenge this month!