Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello there!

Checking in with lots of nice things to share.....

I believe that many of you feel like I do right now. There´s like a thousand things that needs to be done at this time of the year and preferably at the same time too...EEEK! The last weekend we were at a confirmation, this week there´s two birthdays and a little party to go to tomorrow. It doesn´t get easier when you´re a teacher - lots of student talks and meetings to sum up this term with parents and kids.
Oh, the list can go on....

I blogged this Wednesday at Reprint with a layout that I did for the Color Room challenge:



You can find all the details HERE.

Scrapping really is the best way for me to rewind and charge my batteries. Here´s some new layouts that I made this week:

The first two is actually made with the same kit and add-on by Laitha´s Design:






This one is made with one (out of three) new Alpha´s from Mari Koegelenberg and her beautiful kit Berry Sweet:



The last one is made with a collab kit that I really hope you grab BEFORE May 15 over at MSA for only $1.99:


I made this....


************************************************

Today I decided to challenge myself so I bought two canvases that I´m going to play with today or tomorrow. So now I say - hope you all get to have a wonderful (creative) weekend!









No comments: