Saturday, May 05, 2012

Happy iNSD -with a freebie!

Today is the BIG day for all scrappers - it´s (inter)National Scrapbook Day! Too bad I´m not gonna have much computer time today.... :( We´re off to a confirmation today and I don´t know how long it will take.
Hoping to squeeze in a little time this afternoon though.

There´s lots of fun going on everywhere in digiland and I wanna show you some goodies that´s releasing today from my assigned designers and what I made with them:

From Mari Koegelenberg - The Sweet Shoppe Designs:










From Laitha´s Designs:





Look at this freebie from Ju Kneipp Designs which you can get if you join her Facebook group:




Don´t forget to visit their awesome home pages for fabulous deals AND surprises:





Now over to something that I really hope you´re gonna like - my freebie! I made some new journaling labels in vintage style that works both for digital AND paper scrappers. If you download I would love some lovin´ here in the comment section and it would be great to see what you make with them!


Just click HERE to go to the download!

Now I really hope you all get to have an awesome iNSD - wherever you are!










4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Im.HeartGem said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing so generously.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this freebie...

agravette said...

thank you so much! these are so beautiful!