Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crazy times

I love this time of the year between spring and summer, but right now everything´s driving me crazy! There´s sooooo many things right now to keep track of being the end of term in school, graduation for DS coming up, household chores, garden.....I could go on and on, but you get the point right? On top of all this we got Internet issues and that´s such a stress factor too.

Now it seems like it working again so I squeezed in some time to update my blog (and all my internet galleries online).

There´s one thing I´ve been so eager to share with you and it makes me squeal! Reprint Artstamps is selling my paper designs...*blush* It´s a summer line called As time goes by:


I just got my first set of papers and I love the way they turned out. I can´t wait to scrap with them!

I also blogged there - today and last week - and I just wanted to share the cards with you. The pics are linked to the Reprint blog for full credits:





********************************

I guess you would be surprised if I didn´t have some digistuff to share with you right? Well, I do...
Let me just start with saying that designer Julianna Kneipp has moved to DesignHouse Digital and is selling there exclusively. If you wanna grab some of her gorgeous stuff be sure to follow this link for some amazing prizes right now:


....and she has this fab freebie for you in the shop:


I made this with her new collab Beautiful Day:



If you love soft pastels and vintage feeling in your kits your gonna love this awesome new collab that Mari Koegelenberg made with Libby Pritchett:


I love that color combo and made this layout with DD:


Sorry, but my computer time is up for now...I have to prepare for going into town to photograph my DS attending his student prom AND running some errands like grocery shopping.....


















1 comment:

Angelica said...

Men VAD....har helt missat att det är DU som ligger bakom dom nya papperen från Reprint!! :o
GILLAR!!!!
Ha det gott!