Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend update

Hi guys!
Seems like I got stuck in a routine with updating this blog once a week and I DON´T like it myself....I must get better on updating!

At least I blogged for Reprint on Wednesday. I went all crazy with my distress inks and created this little card:



Looking at this now it´s hard to believe that I started out with white card stock, water color paper and this patterned paper from Reprint:


The lovely stamp is also from Reprint, but I know it´s been discontinued so you´re lucky to get your hands on it...
Please check my blogpost HERE for full credits.

I squeezed in some digital scrapping time too and managed to make these:



I used some amazing kits from Mari Koegelenberg + Traci Reed and Laitha´s Designs:




That´s it for now - hope to be back here SOON!











No comments: