Friday, April 06, 2012

New Look....and a little surprise!!!

Hi everyone! What do you think about my blog´s new look? I wanted something new and one of my assigned designers - Mari Koegelenberg - was kind enough to let me use one of her kits that releases NEXT week over at SSD! Just wait till you see that goodie!

I´m also trying to do all the fun challenges over at Sweet Shoppe Designs, and one of them is to use all the amazing freebies to make layouts. I´ve done three so far:

With Mari´s freebie - Sunny Daze:


With Nettio´s template freebie + full kit by Krystal Hartley:


Another of Nettio´s freebie templates + Jady Day´s freebie Blooming:


They´re linked to my gallery over at SSD for full credits....

And since you´ve been so nice and read and looked at my layout  I have a little surprise for you!
Yes, it´s a new freebie for Project Life - or any kind of journaling! I discovered that I needed more larger cards so I thought, why not share them? These has a travel theme:


It´s a pack of eight cards and you can download them by clicking HERE!
As usual I love any comment about my stuff - so please do so here.... ;D

I´m gonna remove the links for my freebies after the Easter holiday so be sure to grab them now!

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!
Hugs


1 comment:

Cecilia Reyes said...

Thank you very much. They are lovely.