Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hi everyone!

Still sick with a really baaaad cold and a sore throat.... :(
Aaaaaanyway - time for some catching up and I promise lots of pics!

Let´s start with the digi ones this time. Here´s some gorgeousness (is that even a word?) from the designers and what I made with it....








*********
The past week I also blogged for Reprint and I made a layout this time:



We had a wonderful cat called Kasper that jus disappeared one day and we still miss him, and that´s what this page is about. I really love the die from Tim Holtz that I used here - Tattered Flower Garland - and it´s gonna be used a lot! What almost drove me nuts was the vintage note paper that I had used for the flowers. It turned out to be more fragile than I thought and I had to throw away loads of pieces.
For full credits here - please check out the Reprint blog.

********
I just have to share what I stumbled across as I´m doing my 366 this year mostly with my iPhone and it was this:

And what is this then? It´s the wonderful Chantelle that every month does a list of what to take a pic of every day. For me this is really helpful and have given me a good boost not to get stuck in the same old photo routine. For April the list was this:


So let me share some of my photos from this last month - ALL taken with my iPhone...


Sorry for the photo placing but Blogger sometimes just drive me crazy....Still thinking of getting a new blog home - any ideas are welcome!

No comments: