Monday, April 02, 2012

Freebie time - as promised!

Hi everyone!
Finally I got around to finish my freebie for you after having 10 000 visits on my blog! I made some journaling cards that could easily fit into a 3x4 pocket for your Project Life OR you could just use it for your scrapbooking. They´re ready to print on an A4 sized paper (letter size) and comes in both a Swedish and an English version. I did not make them into PS/png format, but if you wish to use them for digital scrapbooking just send me a message and I´ll fix it! Just click on the preview to get to the link!


And here´s some close-ups so you can see them better before downloading.... ;D



 I really hope you like them and I would absolutely LOVE to hear what you think about them!



3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Thank you for your freebie :o)

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for sharing!