Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday layouts

Hi again! Not bad blogging two days a row, eh? Well, this is gonna be short.
I just made two new layouts for my wonderful designers Ju Kneipp and Laitha´s Design that I wanted to share.
First off is the fabulous collab kit from Ju that she´s done with Lisa Sisneros Designs:


I made this layout about last weekend:


And spankin´new for today is this beautiful kit from Laitha´s Designs:


....and I also got this fab add ons-bundle:


My layout:


After much thinking I decided to leave the ScrapMatter CT. No drama, just don´t have time for it for the moment. I´ll sure miss all the action behind the scenes...Lots of love to all of you over there. <3

I´m considering myself happy being on such amazing digital designer teams: Mari Koegelenberg, Erica Zane, Laitha´s Designs and Ju Kneipp.
And I just LOVE being on the CT for Reprint Artstamps - such a privilege! 
Feels good to be more focused.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Love/Carina





No comments: