Sunday, January 08, 2012

Time for some sharing

Once in a while I manage to produce some kind of freebie or template and I thought it was about time to do it again. I´m hoping to make at least one template a month this year - that´s my goal anyway...But before showing it and giving you the link I just wanted to show you my latest layout:



I used these gorgeous new products from Laitha´s Designs:



I´m also working with loads of stuff for Reprint, but I can´t show you that yet....

I guess you´re ready for my template now - so here it is:


Just click on the image above to get the link! If you wanna use it just as a sketch for your paper scrapping - here´s a downloadable pic:


Please don´t forget to give me credits for the sketch if you use it! ;D

Hugs// Carina











2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much!!!