Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some new - and some revamped

Hi all!
Time for some new digi goodies again! The wonderful Julianna Kneipp has released a new kit called Sweetest Thing:


Don´t you just love those soft pastels here? I made this little goodie with it:


Another one of my all time fav when it comes to digi-stuff (and YES I´m so happy to be on her team) is Erica Zane. She has just revamped a goodie for her new shop over at CatScrap:


That color combo is just awesome and I made this layout:


If you like the design of this layout - feel free to download my FREEBIE template for this one which you can find a link to in my previous post...

********

I just got to think about that my blog header says something about photography and come to think about it I haven´t been sharing much of those recently. So tomorrow - hopefully - I´m gonna share some...

Lots of love! / Carina






1 comment:

natje said...

beautiful creations!!
lovely colors...