Monday, January 02, 2012

O.L.W

OLW stands for One Little Word and was started by Ali Edwards. It´s all about picking a word that you carry with you for a whole year and has a special meaning to you.
OK - last year I picked "FRESH" and when I reflect on it it doesn´t seem like it was anything like it. Hopefully it means in some way that we had to go through all of that stuff to have a fresh year by now...

This years word wasn´t easy but I think I´ll be sticking with "HAPPY". That´s what I want - to be happy, fortunate, blessed, bright. Well, actually I picked a Swedish word - LYCKLIG - but it means all the words I wrote before...To think of it - I´m glad I picked that Swedish word.... <3

*****
Right now I´m trying to get stuff made for Reprint Artstamps that they will show at the Formex 2012 Exhibition in Stockholm. So far I made one layout and two cards...

*****
 Here´s my latest work for the Reprint blog:


The photo on the layout comes from when my dd finished nine-year compulsory school. All the materials used are from Reprint.

*****

Some digi-ones too:


Credits:


Credits:
Brick and Mortar paper pack + Raw Umber kit. Both by Studio Vivarant, SBG 


Credits:
Muse kit by ViVa Artistry, The DigiChick.


Credits:

*****

Last - but not least and a bit late - I really wish you a really HAPPY 2012!!!
Hugs, Carina






No comments: