Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Ramblings

Hi again!
Finally I´m feeling better from my cold. I´ve been home for a week now and I´m ready to get into the action again. Last evening I even felt so good that I managed to scrap a page (in paper that is) just for fun. It was one of those layouts you can clearly see in your head before it´s finished and this time it got just like I wanted it to be.

Äntligen börjar jag känna mig bättre från min förkylning. Jag har varit hemma en hel vecka från jobbet och nu känns det som det är dags att komma igång igen. Igår kväll kände jag mig t o m så pigg att jag lyckades scrappa en sida (pappersscrapping alltså) bara för skojs skull. Det var en av de där layouterna som man liksom har en klar bild i huvudet av innan och denna gången känns det som det blev precis som jag hade tänkt mig:


Credits:
  • White and red cardstock of unknown brand
  • Patterned paper with hearts, dotted ribbons and rose ribbon from Reprint Artstamps
  • Bling swirls from Prima Marketing
  • Paper decorations from Pink Paislee
  • Felt heart from Panduro
  • Ornamental heart die - Sizzix
  • Distress stains -spun sugar and fired brick - from Tim Holtz/Ranger
  • Chalkboard glimmer mist - strawberry shortcake - from Tattered Angels
  • Letter stickers from Mrs Grossman
******************

Besides this I decided to try the Project 52/Project Life this year and I think I´m sticking to a digital version that I can print by the end of the year. So far I made two pages - and I´ve already decided to redo week two to fit A4-size.  




For these two weeks I used some WONDERFUL new stuff from Mari Koegelenberg called Today - the Collection:


It´s gonna be awesome to print this on an ordinary printer too for some hybrid scrapping!
Oh, and I have to add that for the week 2 I used an awesome template by Nettio Designs and Traci Reed...

******************

Let´s finish off with some digital layouts too for my CT´s:

#1:


...using:


#2:


...using:



 #3:


...using:


and non-CT:


...using this:


Being on creashens CT- that would be something... ;D

Have a wonderful weekend - and be sure to check out the Reprint blog tomorrow where I´ll be posting tomorrow!

Cheers!/Carina



















1 comment:

natje said...

Beautiful creations!!

Greetings