Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hello!

Surprise! Surprise!
It´s me again doing an update here....

So what´s  new? I decided to quit as a CT for Kortmakaren - just saying....No hard feelings or anything...
Just staying focused on the teams I´m on for the moment.

I scrapped a lot though and I haven't got pics on some of my paper work but it´s coming. I´m gonna start this time around with my CT work for Reprint. I´m still working on my Christmas cards and here´s another one:



Last weekend we were at my MIL for Christmas dinner so I made her this bottle card:



Everything used for these cards are from Reprint exept the wrapping paper for the chocolate bar stuccoed in the bottle card. I think it´s from Panduro... Anyway - the pics are linked to my blog postings over at the Reprint blog for full credits.

Oh, and I changed from PC to Mac now and I´m still trying to get a hang of stuff, but so far it´s been working really nice.

Now to the digital stuff. I got loads of gorgeous new stuff from my designers:


...and here are my layouts:








Oh my, now I´m so tired and it´s workday tomorrow....Just two more before the Christmas holiday!

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Hoppas du får en mysig helg!
GOD JUL!