Saturday, November 26, 2011

All in English

Hi everyone!

Today I feel a bit lazy and will keep my whole blog post in English.

So yesterday was Black Friday which means a good opportunity to grab some good deals around digi-land. Since I´m such a lucky girl being on such amazing designers CT I have to admit that I get to be rather picky on what I buy these days. BUT some items made a new home on my computer:

First these two goodies from et designs @ After 5:

win_coziness

prev_magicalchristmastime

I was soo happy when I saw that ReCreation 23 was on sale! Yeah, it´s not new but sooo my kind of style! Also from A5D:

_catherinedesigns_R-C23_KitPV

And I bought this one from Cottage Arts:

CottageArts MajesticOak Pak Prev

Remember I said I´m so grateful for being on such amazing designer teams? Well, Erica Zane as jazzed up one of my all time fav of kit of hers called What Say?

image

I´m not kidding you - I´ve used this one for soooo many pages! I´m happy that it´s digital which means I can use it over and over again….Of course I made some new layout with it:

you111124mrc111124

Erica has also released a collab with creashens called Counted:

image

It was perfect for this pic of DS:

count111122

OK – that was the digi-stuff for now. Over to the paper…well kinda… ;D

I´ve been creating for both Kortmakaren and Reprint! First Kortmakaren:

111123-032

111123-037

…and for Reprint:

111126-003

advent

Please go to Reprints and Kortmakarens blogs for full credits….

Now I´m off to

  • walk the dog
  • watch some telly – “Så mycket bättre” and “Downton Abbey”
  • after that – hopefully some scrapping time at the computer

Oh – and I totally forgot to say this: My DH gave me a Christmas pressy in advance: PSE 10 for mac! So in a near future I´m letting go of the pc and turning all mac…Exciting days!

Have a wonderful evening y’all!/ Hugs Carina

No comments: