Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

I´m super excited since I got on a NEW digi-team for Julianna Kneipp! She makes the most amazing stuff that is just the kind I love! This is is the first BIG goodie pack I´ve been working with:

image

I made this one so far:

shoreditch111013

Next is the new kit from Laitha´s Design which is a collab with Veronica Spriggs:

image

Do I need to tell you that this is freakin´awesome????? Aaaaah, I´m in love and will use it a lot! AND I also got the amazing add-ons:

image

Here´s my layout:

annanvy111015

As if this isn´t enough I got this goodie from ViVa Artistry:

image

…made this:

kisse11101

AND this one also from ViVa:

image

…and made some hybrid ATC cards:

ATC-kort-OZ

Here are some other digital goodies I got and are in the works….

imageimageimage

+ a brand new serie from Mari Koegelenberg releasing next week over at The DigiChick!

I´ve also made new stuff for my Swedish CT´s Reprint and Kortmakaren. The pics are linked to their blogs for full credits and descriptions:

Reprint:

111011-002

Kortmakaren:

111014-010

Have it great!

Cheers/Carina

No comments: