Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mitt första projekt för Reprint + mera!!!

NU har jag gjort mitt första inlägg som DT hos Reprint! Jag har gjort den här fina asken – allt är såklart från Reprint. Klicka här om du vill se mer!

NOW I´ve made my first post as a DT for Reprint. I made this little box –all material from Reprint. Click here if you wanna see more..

110904-117

Today is release day for these gorgeous products called “A Day to Remember” from Laitha´s Designs. First the kit:

image

Then the add-ons (which are sold separately too):

image

I made this layout using a photo of DD:

konfa110916

**************************************

I´m also continuing my work on the London album and here´s another layout:

stdunstan

I used Tangerine Twist by LDrag Designs, ScrapMatters. Please click on the layout for full credits.

**************************************

Last – but not least – I blogged about “The Hybrid Corner” over at ScrapMatters. I made this little seed bag and if you go over and read about it you can download the template I made for free…. ;D

Sist - men inte minst- så bloggade jag i torsdags på ScrapMatters blogg för “The Hybrid Corner”. Jag har gjort en fröpåse som du kan ladda ner en gratis mall till om du går till deras blogg!

110908-018

Imorgon bloggar jag hos Kortmakaren – och här såklart!

Ha en trevlig kväll – Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: