Saturday, September 10, 2011

Layout mania and some hybrid projects….

I´m sorry – not so much rambling today – just posting layouts and other goodies…Hope you get inspired! ;D

liveinthemoment110910

image

nealsyard110910

image

synvinkel

image

sommarburk110904

image

image

londonglimtar110901

image

Here´s some hybrid stuff I made but just didn´t post here. Don´t ask me why..

First an insert for my tea tumbler:

tumbler110829

using Tumbler insert by Krisi´s Kreations and Over the rainbow kit by LDrag Designs. Both can be found at ScrapMatters.

and then this litte card:

110824-044

I used You´re a hoot kit by Captivated Visions and a template by Melanie over at ScrapMatters. Non- hybrid stuff is cardstock from Bazzill, flowers from Prima and some chalk for the edges.

Tomorrow I´ll be blogging for Kortmakaren so have a nice evening!

/Carina

No comments: